Finance Team Diagnostics Session
Let’s make a plan that will get your finance team all set for growth
Is your finance team working as well as it could?
As your business grows and develops, so do the demands placed on your finance team. You need your finance function to perform at the top of its game – to keep on top of invoicing and purchase ledger, to deliver the right management information for making good strategic decisions, and to have tight controls on cash flow and forecasting.
The accounting skills and experience that served your business well in its early stages are unlikely to be the same skills you are going to need to take it to the next level of growth and beyond. But when you aren’t an accounting expert yourself, it’s difficult to know which skills are required, and harder still to assess if a team member or potential candidate has them.
Our Finance Team Diagnostics Session will help answer these questions for you.
A confidential diagnostic service, delivered by qualified accountants
- One of our team of qualified accountants will meet with your senior team (via MS Teams).
- We’ll review your business objectives, and long term goals, then assess how well your current finance staffing situation is performing to meet these objectives.
- Then we’ll recommend the best way to staff and structure your finance team to meet the needs of your business now, and in the longer term, to help you meet your business goals.
As qualified accountants who have worked in industry we have first-hand experience of recruiting and running high performance finance teams, across large enterprises to small businesses. We know how to spot excellent finance people, and how to recruit, structure and manage high performing finance teams, both large and small. We’ll get the right people in the right seats.
We’ll recommend the best finance staffing solution for your business – whether that’s a full time Financial Controller, a part time FD, or anything in between.
Book a Finance Team Diagnostics Session today if you want:
- Complete clarity on how to fix your finance team challenges.
- To know how to structure your finance team for improved performance.
- Confidence about which roles to recruit for now and in the future to support the growth plans of your business.
- To work with people who are experts in the field you’re recruiting for – we’re numbers people so we recognise great numbers people when we find them.