At Artemis Clarke we are committed to protecting your privacy whenever you contact us about recruitment matters, use our website or share any personal information with us.
- What information do we collect about you?
- LinkedIn and job boards
- How will we use information about you?
- How long we keep your information
- Access to your information
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you get in touch about recruitment matters, and when we contact you about potentially working together or when you request that we get in touch with you via our website. The kind of information we collect is typically your contact details, your LinkedIn profile details, a record of our interactions and, in the case of potential candidates, information provided on your CV and a record of conversations with any referees.
LinkedIn and job boards
We may use LinkedIn to reach out to you with a view to working together. When we do so, we are assuming that this is a context where you could reasonably expect to be contacted by other LinkedIn members, and for us to keep a record of our interaction with you.
Likewise, we may contact you speculatively if we find your details on a website where people are likely to be in search of jobs, such as job boards or social networks.
How will we use information about you?
We will use the information we collect about you to carry out our business providing recruitment services. The lawful basis upon which do this is called Legitimate Interest. This means:
- We need to collect this information to carry out our business;
- We need to process the data to carry out our business; and
- We balance our legitimate interest in holding this information against your individual interests, rights and freedoms. We do this by undertaking to keep the information secure, not to share it with third parties without your consent, and by making sure we’re clear with you about how you can access your information, make corrections and, if you wish, ask us not to contact you in future.
We would like to send you information about our services (like our weekly quiz, the Coffee Break Brain Challenge!). We will only do so if you have consented to receive marketing, for example by signing up for the quiz, and you will always be able to opt out using the links at the bottom of all our marketing messages.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we keep your information
It is our aim to continue to provide our services to you throughout your career, and as such, we will hold your information on an ongoing basis unless you request us to do otherwise.
Access to your information
You have the right to ask us for a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like to do this, please contact email@example.com or write to us using the address at the bottom of this page.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any question about our website, its content or this policy:
- by email to email@example.com
- or write to us at: Artemis Clarke, Bristol & Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent, Bristol, BS16 7FR.