Job title: R&D Tax Manager
Package: £40 – 50k negotiable DOE
Reporting to: Tax Director
Hours: Full time
About our client
Our award-winning client is an amazing success story. Having established in 2013 with just three employees they have now grown in size more than tenfold. Specialising in R&D tax credits, they have an enviable 100% success rate and a great reputation for being experts in their field.
Refreshingly, R&D experience is not a necessity as they have a six-month structured training programme. Rather, ability and ambition are key.
The role is very client facing – much of your time will involve meeting/ liaising with clients helping to establish qualifying R&D projects. This is a fantastic opportunity where client service, quality of work and communication are paramount and so would be most suited to an individual where these core values align.
Preparing the tax credit calculations (the ‘numbers’) and the supporting technical report (the ‘narrative’) will follow on from such meetings, as will liaising with HMRC during the different stages of the claims process.
As a manager you will lead a small team, comprising of a tax consultant and tax associate and so an interest in people development is essential.
- Be a qualified accountant or tax professional (ACA/CTA) looking for an exciting career path;
- Deliver outstanding client service, through exceptional project management skills;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Have an interest in technology; specifically in research and development;
- Have a flexible approach and a “can-do” attitude.
If you are interested, please apply with a covering letter plus CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org