Job title: Payroll administrator
Package: £22-25k pa
Reporting to: Payroll manager
Hours: Part time/ flexible
About our Client
Our client is a successful, well established accountancy practice based in Swindon whose client portfolio comprises of growing SMEs throughout the UK.
They have a strong emphasis on flexible working – this is the norm rather than the exception for most of their staff and as such they offer an excellent opportunity for someone who needs to flex their work around outside commitments.
Duties will be split between running multiple payrolls for a variety of clients.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced payroll administrator who is happy to get involved in other aspects of the business such as business development.
- Experience of using payroll software
- Excellent knowledge of all statutory payments
- Experience processing RTI and CIS payments
- Ideally AAT qualified (but not a requirement)
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- ICT literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org